Friday, January 11, 2013

Art imitates life

This is one of my more prized possessions. I met a guy at our local St Louis leather bar, "JJ's Clubhouse" who I had known from back in the days when I used to post on "LiveJournal", he had posted that the first 5 guys who responded to one of his posts would receive something from him. We chatted in the bar and he said he had made something for me. He knew from my posts that I liked sports bondage. I am thinking I am going to get a used jockstrap (he is hot, so I would have loved that too!) Instead he brings me the drawing below.
 
I can't even begin to tell you how honored, touched and actually SPECIAL I felt when he brought it in for me.
 
I have since framed it and it has a place of honor in my playroom.
 
Hot isn't it?
 
One of these days, I need to make life imitate art on this particular scene!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment